About a year ago, I came across these illustrations called “Buddha Doodles” by Molly Cules, and ever since I’ve been completely obsessed with them. Today, I would like to share with you some of the top quotes from said Buddha Doodles that have really contributed to a shift in my mindset, and sparked great insight and wonder as well. I hope it does the same for you. I highly recommend not just reading these quotes, but taking the time to feel them. All credit for these quotes and illustrations go to Molly Cules. Additional credits will be listed next to the quotes also. To check out these illustrations along with additional ones, I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them, which you can explore here. Enjoy! 🙂
1. The mind will do what it wants to do. Observe gently.
2. It’s okay to feel. It will pass.
3. All I have is all I need, and all I need is all I have in this moment. ~Byron Kootie
4. Let the need to know go.
5. Compassion is the fountain of forgiveness.
6. Thoughts like bubbles have a life span of their own.
7. Drop the story.
8. You deserve downtime.
9. You can always begin again.
10. What you’re searching for is inside you.
11. Rushing for what?
12. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just be.
13. It’s okay to rest.
14. Embrace your suffering and let it reveal to you the way to peace ~Thich Nhat Hanh
15. May I allow myself to be imperfect.
16. Surrender what’s out of your control.
17. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop. ~Rumi.
18. There’s big magic in simple things.
19. We are human beings not human doings. ~Rebekah Borucki.
20. Love yourself, right now.
You can check out more of my posts here: